My second 50 Laps race in new Karts, the TRX Gang, Personal Best and meeting Carl Pearce (and a silly T-Shirt...)

 Hi all,



what an evening. I went back to TeamSport Reading tonight meeting up with the TRX Gang (they know who they are...), testing out their barnd new karts.

I only came 4th and it was a tough race with some "interesting" participants, but Sam, Liam, Liam and I covered the first 4 places -  and so we should 😉 (just kidding). I actually beat my previous personal best by 0.7 seconds.

An other highlight was meeting Vlogger Carl Pearce and with a b it of luck Liam and I will feature in one of his upcoming VLOGs. Have a look at his YT channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVV_5lM65G6nGpP-LaZgiLg 

Oh yes, and my dad got a silly new t-shirt...



Obviously, video to come as soon as processing is finished... 

Stay tuned! 



Comments