Not 50 laps, but 3 wins and 3 PBs @ TeamSport Farnborough

So, I was meant to do a 50 laps at TeamSport Farnborough and that place is interesting as it has electric karts (just to do something different).

Unfortunately, I was the only one booked for the race, so they cancelled it. I was really upset and when they offered normal open race sessions, I thought, well, it's better than nothing - right?

Well, it turned out a LOT better than that. All in all I had three sessions. So here we go:

I won the first session, but about a second slower that my PB, which was 43.530:


By the way we met this really nice family and it was great fun racing with them.

In the second race however, I actually beat my PB with 43.439.


Shout out to Emma, she nearly beat me and came a close second.

The third race was something else. First I beat my new PB at 43.327 and then I actually got 43.313.





What a day!

As always, the videos will follow as soon as possible...





Comments