Quick update on the Sodi Inkart Championship round 3 session today

Well, it certainly was a day to be remembered - first of all the session format was changed as the previous evening's session went on for ever and the engineering team were struggling to get 30 karts out on time. These guys are miracle workers, but even they can only do so much.

As a result we had three heats instead of two. basically the first twenty went out and then ten went back in while the 10 who stayed behind joined. After that the ten who did the first two sessions went in and the other half of the first heat joined. It doesn't just sound complicated, it actually is. 

I was in the first two heats and came second in my first one and 11th (coming from the very back) in the second.

So far, so good and I qualified 6th, which is the best I ever did. However, it went down hill from there and I finished 29th out of 30. Not a great day in the office, but I am not complaining, just reporting 😃


As always, the videos will follow as soon as possible.

Comments