Finally the videos for Sunday's Enduro at Milton Keynes are ready!!

I am never quite sure how the prioritization for video processing on YT works. This time it took forever. 

It was only my second Enduro and my first ever race in Daytona Milton Keynes and I was teaming up with my mate Liam TRX. Brilliant track and I found my pace quite quickly reach 72.8 lap times. Clearly there is more time to be gained, but for a first outing I was quite pleased.

Liam then did the Qualification and the first stint, followed by me going out for a double stint. Between my two stints I had do quickly run around the kart. After that Liam went out again, followed by me. Unfortunately the recording for this stint didn't work.

The plan was that Liam then finishes the race, but unfortunately he got black flagged, so I went out one more time, but only for a few minutes.

Never mind, here are the clips from Sunday's Enduro at Daytona Milton Keynes.So here is the practice:



And the first/second stint:




And lastly the end of the race, which was my first ever drive with floods...




Comments