RaceWorld in Devon - Good to be Back


It has been two years since I have been to RaceWorld. Back then "HappyNun" showed me the lines and encouraged me to do more racing. So, yesterday we went again with friends and family and by coincidence "HappyNun" just happened to be there as well. It was brilliant to catch up.

We did a Super Grand Prix and it was so much fun. They have changed the track and it is a little longer now. We all had great fun and Veer was allowed to race in a class of his own.

For once my dad even made it on the podium 😏

The format was the usual, practice, qualifying and final with briefings in between the session.

So Veer and I won in our respective classes while my dad & Chirag "helped to fill the podium" 😂

After a morning of mud racing (which was also great fun), it felt like normality was restored.

Unfortunately something went wrong with the recording of the practice session, but here you go...

The Qualifying:



The Race:



Comments