Thruxton Under 17 Driving Experience


OK, I wouldn't call this racing, but it was brilliant fun. Driving instructor James made sure that I can cope with clutch, gears, breaking, reversing, parking, reverse parking, going round  a roundabout forward and reverse, doing figure of 8 (also forward and reverse) and breaking at speed. Apparently I did OK.





When you book the first slot of the day you even get breakfast for yourself and a "guest" (I call him chauffeur 😏 ) and also a ride in a Focus ST with a professional driver. I only realised that I was allowed to film at the very end...


Well, I will be back on the 2nd October for the Junior Skid Pan Experience and again with breakfast and the Focus ST ride. I will hopefully get a better video then.

Anybody wanting to join me in October???

As you would expect, there were lots of cool cars...










Ok, and then there was this one:


😂


Comments