The Final of the 2021 Daytona Sandown Park Inkart Sodi Championship


 What a year! My first outdoor karting season and the annual Daytona Sandown Park Sodi Inkart Championship is now complete.

In the practice session I came 3rd and first I beat my personal best by 0.003 seconds with 50.035 on the 5th lap only to beat that again on the 6th lap with 49.576. Finally I have cracked the 49s.



I started the first heat almost at the back, span out and ran last, but clawing it back to come 21st. Oh yes, and I beat my PB again with 49.415 on the 8th lap. 


The second heat started with rain, so no PB breaking this time. In the end I came 7th.


For the final I qualified 16th and finished 9th. New PB first 49.272 on lap 9 and 49.193 on lap 10.

What a brilliant year. Overall I finished 9th, so in the top 10. Not too bad for my first year...





Comments