JSCC Race Weekend at Donington Park - Best Position Yet!!!

I always wanted to race at Donington Park and now it is done! 😀

For preparation I did about 2.2k km on the sim. Not the same as the real thing, but still very helpful.



The plan for the weekend was 4 thirty minute test sessions on Friday, Quali on Saturday and two  races on Sunday. 

The test sessions went brilliantly and I got a best time of 1:29.737. 


Quali didn't go according to plan and I qualified 23rd for the first race and 24th for the second. Not the best start, but we had amazing fun all day long (have a look at the Insta reel)...


Well, the first race on Sunday was carnage and therefor was taken out of the championship scoring, so there was only one proper race on Sunday. But what a race it was. Starting 24th on the grid I managed to finish 12th - my best position yet. Thank you to Harry and Steven for their help and tuition! 

My team mate CJ even managed his first podium coming third.

Overall a great weekend for the Chandler Motorsport team!

Unfortunately I will miss the next two rounds in Anglesey and Pembrey do to lack of sponsorship. Please feel free to contact me at speedygonzalex@mosthav.com if you would like to help and discuss sponsorship packages.

I will be back at Brands Hatch in November - I just couldn't miss the season finale.


So here come the YouTube videos:

Test 1



Test 2



Test 3



Test 4



Quali


BARC coverage of the race that wasn't...

....and the race...

...first the BARC coverage...


...then my dash cam footage...


...and finally the 360




Comments