My First JSCC eSeries Race Win

What a race. First of all, I love Brands Hatch, it's such a fun and technically interesting track. I qualified pole, which was a first for me, but messed up my race fuel for the first race, so I only managed to finish 9th. At least that was in the top 10.

Due to the reverse grid for race two I found myself on the front row of the starting grid again and I made the best from that. By the first corner I had taken the lead , which I kept all the way to the safety car coming out. 

After the safety car I managed a really good restart and in the end I won with a 7 second lead. In between it was even 7.5 seconds, but on the last lap I slowed things down a little to make sure that I bring it in safely. 

So, my first pole and my first podium, which just happen to be a P1 😆


You can watch the whole coverage on YouTube:




Comments