Penultimate 6th Round of the JSCC Official eSeries at Snetterton

What a round! I qualified 4th with CJ Morgan, my Chandler Motorsport team mate, joining me as 3rd on the second row of the starting grid of  the first race.

I had a brilliant start being in second in the first corner. I did get knocked back a little, but literally on the last yards of the finishing straight I managed to overtake CJ giving me 2nd place with CJ 3rd and Jordan Taylor taking 1st. 

The second starting line-up is the revers of the  finishing positions of the first race, so I was at the very back of the field. I managed to gain quite a few places, but it was not enough for another podium, but all in all I was happy coming in the top 10 as 7th place.

This weeks result means that I am overall 3rd in the championship with only one more round to come.

Fingers crossed for next week...

You can see the full coverage at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGbz-UErBfE




Comments