Silverstone Weekend

A couple of weeks ago I had the cahnce to spend a weekend at Silverstone. Not really racing this time, but I managed to get onto the SIM at the Silverstone Museum.




One of the main points was though to find accomodation for when I am joining the Silverstone UTC for my A Levels next month. Thank you to Lucy, Sam and Jennifer, I am looking forward to spending time with you.

Also I had a few friends racing at Silverstone that weekend and I had a chance to join the TCR UK grid walk with Ollie Cottam and the Silverstone UTC in the background.


I even and a chance to meet up with Luke from the official JSCC eSeries.


Joining Ollie and his car on the grid walk JSCC racers past and current united. I just loved it!!!


It was a brilliant weekend and so much fun to join with my mates!

Comments