Sixth Round of the 2023 Junior Saloon Car Championship at Croft

The 6th race weekend of the the 2023 Junior Saloon Car Championship. I had a good quali getting P9 for race 1 and P10 for race 2. This is race one. I nearly finished two places up, but in the end I had to settle for maintaining 9th. Still the best result this season and I am determined to move up from there.  



There is no footage from race 2 as I was involved in a four car incident at turn one and therefore couldn't finish.

So it really was a mixed weekend. Best result of the season and a somewhat dramatic DNF...


Quali went really well and I have finally arrived in the top 10...



In race 1 I even managed to climb up to P7, but in the end I lost my defending battle due to having to avoid another car with mechanical issues. Either way, it was my first top 10 finish this season...




As I said, no footage from race two and not finishing really dented my championship standing. Actually, I am just reading Perry McCarthy's book and it looks like I am in good company...

Either way, moving in the right direction. Just need to leave out the crash...


Comments