Seventh Round of the 2023 Junior Saloon Car Championship at Snetterton 200

Snetterton was a rather unique experience. After testing on Friday, Saturday included quali and both races finishing by 5 past 1pm.

Just before quali Louis from Hedge Works Motorsport interviewed me on JSCC and motorsport in general...


While we were there Abbie Eaton signed my race helmet. I think Abbie is brilliant and there is so much to learn from her.



Quali went OK getting P8 and P12. However, I had a 2 place grid penalty for race 1 from the incident at Croft.


With the penalty I was starting race 1 in P10. Unfortunately I dropped a few places and before I had a chance to fully recover, the safety car came out and we finished the race behind the safety car...




Starting race 2 in P12, I had to pit due to engine trouble and later span out on an oil spillage. Not great, but I still managed to get some vital championship points




Comments