What an Amazing Motorsport Week

After winning the Damon Hill Karting Challenge on Wednesday with the team, I was meant to help with mechanicing for JSCC and Track Attack with Chandler Motorsport on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at Castle Combe.



However, during Saturday I was asked to do a shift at the Silverstone Museum for the SIM Experience, so I went there on Sunday instead.

In terms of the JSCC racing at Castle Combe, my mate Jonny, who was part of our winning team on Wendesday, ...

...he qualified pole for the first time ever and brought home the win in both races, while our team Chandler Motorsport probably had the best result this season yet. 

Also JSCC did the first ever grid walk...


Also, CJ and his dad offered me the chance to use CJ's car to race at the Track Attack racing at Anglesey in September. I really hope I can pull that one off.

For now it's back to the Silverstone UTC this week with a field trip to Northampton Uni on Thursday. Another great week to look forward to!

Comments