I'm going to the British GP

Ok, so it's not straight forward, but I am super excited!!! I will be working in the Silverstone Museum on Thursday and GP Sunday, which I think is already amazing, but that's not enough. You could also apply with the museum for a chance to get addditional tickets and I actually got two of them for Saturday, so my father and I will be going!


In December 2021 we as a family did the Silverstone Lap of Lights, where you were allowed to drive round some of the track in your own car with an amazing light show. Back then I said "One day I will race here". Well in March 2022 I was racing with the Junior Saloon Car Championship (JSCC) on the International Circuit and later that year on the National, only to be back there in 2022.

Last year, I started to study for my A levels at the Silverstone UTC and thanks to that I even work now at the Silverstone Museum - what a journey!!!

I would like to actually thank the JSCC family and in particular Chandler Motorsport and my main sponsor Munihire. The UTC and The Silverstone Museum are playing a huge part in my journey towards a career in motorsport. So to all, thank you for helping me to get here. 

Comments