Race Cars @ Mercedes-Benz World Brooklands

The other day I had a chance to pop over to Mercedes-Benz World at Brooklands and the apart from the usual collection of beautiful cars, there was a massive display if racing cars. 

The main reason I went there was because I had heard that there were DTM cars on show, but what I found was so much more. Actually, there was also one special car that was not even a race car, but I'll leave that to the end...

So let's start with the DTM cars.


AMG Mercedes C-Class Touring Car 2005




Mercedes-Benz 190 E Class 1 Touring Car 1993




Not really a touring car, but beautiful! Mercedes-Benz 450 SLC Rally Car 1978





The next section is all about the F1 cars, so lets start with the Williams FW37




McLaren-Mercedes MP4/13



McLaren MP4 - 21             

Oh yes, and then there is Formula E: Mercedes-Benz EQ Silver Arrow 01


No racing would ever happen without these support cars:

Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 F1M Safety Car 2003


and the Mercedes-Benz C 55 F1M Medical Car 2005



This one is something special, the Mercedes-Benz Formula One racing car W 196 R with streamlined body


To finish off, the Mercedes 75 PS Spider 1907 - as I said before, not really a racing car, but this one I find unique. Not just becauso of its 5 pedals, buty also because...



...it was made by  Rothschild in Paris under license.  


I loved the day!




Comments