Last Day of Revival Testing @ Goodwood 28/08/24

After having been to Goodwood for Revival testing the other day, I was back on the 28th August for the last day of testing before the actual Revival event. As always, the cars on show were amazing.

Even the car park had a very good lineup. I had not taken a photo of every single car because I would have been there forever, so here's a small collection of photos I'd taken.


Personally, I absolutely adore the spec of this F-Type.


It's very rare to see a left hand drive Ford Mustang like this here in the UK.

Just to finish off, I love Jaguar XK8s


Paddock Adventures

When in the paddock, I found many cars of significance, whether competing or not.

Some cars were queueing up to proceed onto the circuit as I was entering. Here we can see a Ford GT40 behind an Aston Martin DB4 GT ( with no number as for some reason, no Astons had received their number yet)


This Cobra still needs a bit more preparation before it's ready to go out on circuit.


A classic Le Mans car casually parked next to a 911 GT3 and GT3 touring, not something you see everyday.

One of my favourites, this classic BMW touring car captures the essence of pure driving without any electronic trickery and no fear of trading paint or bumpers.


Two absolutely phenominal road cars parked in garages, a Ferrari 250 California (correct me if i'm wrong) and an Aston Martin DB5, both in perfect condition. This truly was a sight to behold.



Clearly somebody wanted to reserve their spot in the paddock while the car was out on circuit!


This Alfa Romeo was absolutely stunning and sounded amazing, driving one of these would be a dream come true.

When I was here for the previous test day, these were still unrecognisable. While they're still under construction, you can clearly see that substantial progress has been made.




Track Action

There were some absolutely breath taking cars out on circuit, from sports cars, to Formula cars even Le Mans cars.

Let's start with the Jaguar E Type

Lotus 49 ( I believe)

Presumably an old Ferrari F1 car -  please let me know if you know more details about this beauty


Jaguar D Type


Lotus Eleven


Jaguar XK140


AC Cobra


Another Lotus Eleven


Aston Martin DB4 GT (again, without number)


I loved the day - just a shame that I couldn't get to the actual Rival

Comments