Special JSCC Test Day at Thruxton and Fund Raising for Every One Eats

OK, so I am a little behind on posting. The main reason is that there is just SOOO much happening! You might have seen the post about Silverstone and I am just about to post on my latest karting adventures, but last weekend I had a special JSCC test day at Thruxton.


Most of our team were not able to make it, so it was just Josh and me. The weather was horrendous


But hey, we had fun 😀



On track I really loved being out in the wet - it brought back the memories from karting and even if you I say so myself, my times were not shabby 😂

Off track was also good fun! You might remember the post of me announcing that I am supporting Every One Eats. Well, my dad cooked up a goulash


So that was our first attempt on fundraising...

...next time you join us on tack you better bring MORE money 😂😂😂

Also, thanks to Josh and his family, I had the honour of being on track with Abbie Eaton who was coaching Josh.


After racing the original Stig at the Damon Hill Kartting Challenge it was amazing to be on track with the the first female Stig from the Grand Tour

Joking aside, Abbie is so down to earth and an inspiration. Can't wait to meet her again!

Either way, it was just a test day, but next weekend we will be racing at Thruxton for real! 

CAN'T WAIT!!!




Comments